THE MAGIC AND HISTORY OF MARQUAND PARK
Saturday, April 8th, 11:00 am — 12:00 pm
Starting Location: Marquand Park parking lot, Lover's Lane between Stockton and Mercer Streets
In 1953, the Marquand family donated 17 acres of their estate, Guernsey Hall, to the municipality of Princeton to serve as an arboretum and passive recreation park. Once part of a 30-acre farm owned by Judge Richard Stockton Field, Marquand Park is home to more than 150 different tree specimens, some dating back over 170 years!
Join Bob Wells, Associate Director of Arboriculture at Morris Arboretum, and Roland Machold, former Marquand Park Foundation board member, as they share the history of the property and highlight the native and exotic trees in the collection.
Tickets are FREE, but registration is required, as space is limited.
Important Notes:Free, but registration is required, as space is limited.